Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Monday, October 19, 2009

Playing with Daddy

Feet almost touch the ground in her walker!

Eyes on the camera

Bear hug!


Daddy here...reporting for Andrea. Mommy was supposed to start back to work today, but instead, she woke up with the flu! Can you imagine that? So after some good play time with Amelia, I decided to add some content while Andrea is sick in bed. Unfortunately, this is all I have time to add right now...how does mommy do it so well? I thought I had a good handle on the timing of things this evening, but I guess I need some more practice! Oh well, I enjoy the hands-on and I hope to add more soon.
Andy

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Andy--nice to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
So sorry to hear you have been sick. I know how hard it is to go back to work when you are feeling well. Hope you are on the road to recovery and I will be thinking of you as you get back to school.
Kristi