Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

First Portraits










We took Amelia to Sears last night for her first professional pictures. She did really well, even with three wardrobe changes. I mainly wanted her to have pictures taken in her baptismal gown before she outgrew it. We were there for three hours-it took us forever to decide which ones we wanted to order. I think they turned out pretty good for her first pictures. We were very proud of her. She only cried twice-once because she was ready for a bottle and the other time because she was tired and we were putting her on her stomach for pictures, which she didn't like. Daddy said if she was older, it would have been one of those times where we'd buy her a toy for being so good. I think we better relish these times before we have to start doing that! Here's a few of our favorites.

2 comments:

JULIE said...

So pretty, you too! You have the good genes.

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful. Great family photo too! Hope you are enjoying the time off. Hope to see you both in person soon.
Kristi