Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dr. Seuss











Here's Amelia in the cutest onesie ever..."Hop on Pop" was my favorite Dr. Seuss book when I was little. I've been told that I requested that the book be read to me over and over and over again-how exciting! We don't have the book for Amelia yet, but she does enjoy "The Cat in the Hat". These pictures were taken when I woke her up from a nap. She's so funny at this time. Her facial expressions are priceless!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Andrea and Andy---she's beautiful! I found the link to your blog on Jennifer Smart's and of, course, I got hooked.
Kevin and his wife are expecting a baby this spring and I've already searched online to find this onesie! I love it!---Ellen

JULIE said...

Amelia is the best dressed person I've ever seen! When I see her facial expressions, she seems like such an adult trapped in a baby's body. I can't wait to see what she'll look like when she gets older. Andy's going to have to watch out for all the boys for sure!