Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Friday, September 4, 2009

Around the house

We've been very busy...it's hard to find the time to update as often as I would like. Here's some new pictures of Amelia from this week. Our jail bird-She looks good in stripes!


Practicing holding her head up. She's getting very strong!

Grandma Michelle reading her a book.



Amelia used to sleep in this bassinet attached to her pack 'n' play. It's sad to say she's outgrown it already!



She keeps growing into new clothes. I can't change her outfits fast enough!


Don't you just want to pinch that tushy?! We love kitties!




With the cool weather this week, I opened the windows to let in some fresh air. We had to bundle up in the early morning. It got a little too cool in the house. Amelia didn't seem to mind. By the way, that's a six month onesie and she's not even two months old yet!



One of mommy's favorite outfits. I love the matching socks!


Cutie with a bootie!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Keep the pictures coming.
Kristi

Chris said...

Glad you're back--was missing you guys! Amelia's really starting to show personality--can tell she's focusing now. Love the smiles and cute tushies! SWAK, Chris