Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A chill in the air

Not too happy with the hat!

Quickly calmed down with the pacifier!

Snoozing in her cozy stroller
The weather this week has been gorgeous, but definitely fall-like. A cold front passed through and it's been pretty cool in the morning and evening and very windy. I got Amelia all bundled up to go for a walk. We used our car seat/stroller snuggler that's like a sleeping bag. Very handy! Amelia stayed toasty warm all the way around the park and dozed off for a little nap. I also made her wear a hat and you can see she did not care for it at first (top pic)!


1 comment:

JULIE said...

Hi Andrea! I'm jealous of your walk in the cool weather. Today I went for a jog and it was very hot outside. There are two little ponds with some grassy fields and a pool in the community we live in, and there is a paved trail down there so I decided to brave the heat. Amelia is very sweet, it is so cool to see her personality coming out already! Enjoy the rest of your day :D