Today Amelia had some special visitors. My friend Jennifer was home for a visit and came over with her twin girls, Madeline and Lena, to play. The girls are just over a year old. I got Amelia's big girl toys out and the twins loved them. I'm amazed at how big they are and how fast they move around. They crawled around and pulled up a lot. They are just beginning to take steps on their own. Madeline and Lena are so sweet and beautiful. I still can't tell them apart, but there are some slight differences that Jennifer says makes them unique. We can't wait for them to come back and visit again soon!
PS-Jennifer was one who helped motivate me to start blogging...I have to give her the credit for my backgrounds and the tracker for Amelia's age. I stole them from her site! Thanks!


No comments:
Post a Comment