Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Amelia's first patriotic outfit
We celebrated Labor Day by relaxing at home. Amelia slept all night again so she was fresh and ready to play today. She is getting really good at putting herself to sleep in her crib and then making it until 5:00 a.m. We've also graduated to the big bottles as she's taking 6 ounces at every feeding. I can really tell she's close to getting on a schedule which is pretty exciting for me!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey, did you guys go square dancing? That's a square dancing outfit if I've ever seen one! Glad you're feeling like things are on track--especially the sleep thang!

Andrea said...

We're taking her line dancing next week! Cowboy outfit to come! Ha Ha

Mojave Desert Man said...

She sure is getting big! She'll be dating before you know it.