This is Amelia at 5:00 a.m. everyday. She's been sleeping until 4:30 a.m. and eats, then when mommy wants to go back to sleep, she's ready to play. And when my eyes are about to close, my head is nodding off, and I tell Amelia, "Mommy wants to sleep", she smiles really big (as you can see) and laughs like crazy. Now how can I possibly go back to sleep after that? I would say she's definitely a morning baby! How cute is her onesie-"Does this diaper make my butt look big?"
Friday, September 11, 2009
Happy baby
This is Amelia at 5:00 a.m. everyday. She's been sleeping until 4:30 a.m. and eats, then when mommy wants to go back to sleep, she's ready to play. And when my eyes are about to close, my head is nodding off, and I tell Amelia, "Mommy wants to sleep", she smiles really big (as you can see) and laughs like crazy. Now how can I possibly go back to sleep after that? I would say she's definitely a morning baby! How cute is her onesie-"Does this diaper make my butt look big?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She's a doll!! Love the onesie.
Kristi :)
Thanks Kristi!
Post a Comment