Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cousins

Kali, Amelia, and Sofia...Kali's thinking, "Who the heck is this???"





Last Saturday, my Aunt Pat had a dinner for our family because my cousin Dawn was home from California, so we all got together to visit. My cousin Brian, his wife Jessie, and their two daughters, Sofia and Kali, were there as well. Brian and I are the same age and grew up together, playing happily at similar family get-togethers. There was a time, however, when we were around 3 years old, that Brian wrapped fishing line around my neck and pulled and pulled until an adult pried his hands off. So much for a loving cousin! Ha ha! Brian and I have been through a lot together and now we're both parents. Pretty weird-I guess we're all grown up now! Anyway, we took some cute pictures of Sofia, Kali, and Amelia sitting together. Amelia is the youngest of the three girls. I wonder if she'll ever get mommy's revenge...no, GIRLS are different! I'm sure these three will have a blast playing together in the future.

3 comments:

Mojave Desert Man said...

Wait until you're looking at pictures of their kids sitting together! That'll be a shocker! Hee-hee

Chris said...

How cute are they?!!! Amelia's loving the grrrl/kid company :))

leahwlfe said...

Wow! Brian's girls are getting soo big!! Avery went to Debbie's with Sophia when they were younger. The baby is so cute. Tell them I said Hello

Leah