Mom and I took Amelia to the homecoming parade last Friday. It was an extremely windy afternoon, but we didn't get blown away. I swear you would have thought she was a celebrity by the crowds of people surrounding her stroller. Everyone was ooh-ing and ah-ing over her. She didn't even mind the loud fire engine sirens or the bands. She got to see my cousins and grandma Brenda on a float. About half way through, she fell asleep. It won't be long before she'll be riding on a float in the homecoming parade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
For some reason, in the picture of her in her stroller, she looks like you to me! However, I also thought she looked like you in your sonograms, whatever that tells you. I can see Amelia as a little cheerleader or volleyball player already!!
Love the WF gear! She can rock it out......soooo cute.
Nat
Post a Comment