I know it may seem that all of Amelia's clothes are pink, but here's proof they're not! (It says, "I can't wear pink everyday!") Her new favorite thing to do is hang out on her bear rug and rub her hands on the super soft plush bear. You can see her rubbing her hands on it in the top picture. The other pictures of her in her boppy pillow I took while she was a bit fussy. Just when we thought she was going to start crying, I got her to smile. I think she just likes listening to mommy sound silly while talking to her and that's why she smiled. She's really recognizing our faces and voices. She laughs and smiles at us when we come into the room or when we play with her. She also really enjoys listening to books being read to her. She likes to look at the pictures and even joins in at times. Everything she does melts our hearts!!!
Friday, September 18, 2009
10 weeks old
I know it may seem that all of Amelia's clothes are pink, but here's proof they're not! (It says, "I can't wear pink everyday!") Her new favorite thing to do is hang out on her bear rug and rub her hands on the super soft plush bear. You can see her rubbing her hands on it in the top picture. The other pictures of her in her boppy pillow I took while she was a bit fussy. Just when we thought she was going to start crying, I got her to smile. I think she just likes listening to mommy sound silly while talking to her and that's why she smiled. She's really recognizing our faces and voices. She laughs and smiles at us when we come into the room or when we play with her. She also really enjoys listening to books being read to her. She likes to look at the pictures and even joins in at times. Everything she does melts our hearts!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YEAH!! SMILES :()
Amelia really does seem photogenic, she must get that from you!
it's okay poppet you can't wear pink everyday but you can show us your pink everyday and baby gets me the hardest
Post a Comment