Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baptism

Amelia being baptized by Father Trevor

Sweet little bracelet

Proud parents


Andrea's family


Andy's family


Precious baby doll



Amelia was baptized today after church. It was a very nice little ceremony with our families. Amelia was so good throughout the whole thing. She didn't even mind the water! Afterwards, we went to Giant City Lodge for a delicious Sunday dinner of fried chicken. We even had pink cake for Amelia. The weather cooperated as it was a little cooler today than it has been. It was a very nice time to celebrate our baby girl!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely. Congratulations to mom and dad and little Amelia.

Mojave Desert Man said...

Contratulations Amelia. Great pictures of everyone. Wish I had been there.

Andrea said...

Thank you...wish you were here, too. Amelia's ready for a visit!

Anonymous said...

Amelia was a perfect child during her baptism and what perfect God Parents. I know their heart. What a beautiful family....Love you,Jen