Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Muno







Hmmmm, which is cuter? I think I love them both!



Before Amelia was born, we received a package from my cousin Julie in California. Among many cute items, there was this scary little stuffed toy. We had no idea what it was other than being a red, ugly, one-eyed monster. I looked at Andy and said, "You know, this is going to be Amelia's favorite toy because it's so ugly!" Well, what do you know? It sure is! She absolutely loves him. So we had to research what the heck this thing is and come to find out, his name is Muno from the children's show Yo Gabba Gabba (which Julie had mentioned before). We've still never seen the show, but at least we know what he is now. I think Amelia likes him so much because of the bright red color, soft texture, and his one eyeball. She loves to grab Muno and try to eat him. She has even tried to use his eyeball as a pacifier. Way to go, Julie! Muno is a definite hit!








3 comments:

JParm said...

Don't watch that show! It is so weird. I think the writers must be on something when they are writing the script. No doubt it will end up being all of our little ones' favorite show!

Anonymous said...

That show it VERY weird! Avery also likes the toys but I dont allow the show!! Its just way to weird!!!

Leah

JULIE said...

I about died when I saw these. In the first picture she looks like she's about to say, "What the heck is this thing?" In the last picture she looks like she's just hangin' around with the gang. I put one of these pictures up at work the other day to show off to the other managers. One of them is about to have a baby girl, her due date is Halloween but his wife is already dialated. I actually bought Muno when I first found out you were expecting, and he was so soft and funny I couldn't resist. Maybe someday I will see Amelia dance to Yo Gabba Gabba if it is still on!!!